Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First Post

This is my first post on here. I've never been good at keeping up a blog or even at keeping a diary when I was young. I'm going to try to mend my ways and do good at this one.

Yesterday, my mother-in-law had surgery to repair the hip she broke the day before when she tripped on her dog's chain and fell. We praise God that she made it through the surgery fine and is in good spirits. As she tends to be a negative person, my prayer is that she will be able to stay positive, as that will aid the healing process.

Sam was quite upset about the whole ordeal. He said, "I've already lost one Grandma; I don't want to lose another one." He was hard to convince that a broken hip isn't as serious as the breast cancer that claimed my mom.

Scott is taking it much better than I had expected. He is such a tender-hearted man; and he is very close to his mom. I pray that God will help me be the right kind of wife for him, especially during this time.

Little Girl was terribly upset Monday, as she seemed to know that she had caused her Mommy to get hurt. She spent the night with us that night, and between her and Pearl, we didn't get much sleep at all.

Pearl is a little dear, as always.

No comments: