Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to School

It's been a while since I've written. I had a very busy summer!! BUT, it's over now, and school is back in session. Thankfully, Sam really likes middle school ... so far, anyway. I think he likes having a different teacher for each subject. Last year he got a small taste of it, with two teachers who each taught half of the subjects. One thing he definitely does NOT like is getting up earlier. Elementary started at 8:10, but middle school starts at 7:30. In order to catch the bus at 6:40, he has to get up around 6:00. That is going to take some getting used to!

Here are a couple pictures of Sam, taken yesterday morning:

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! I just looked up Bristol and realized how close you are to some of my genealogy goals. I need to do some research in Washington county. I have not been able to get back from there in 1800 on Harrison on Cox lines.

Hope school continues to hold your son's interest!!