Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sam



Today is Sam's 15th birthday. It's hard to believe! It seems like just the other day when I was in the hospital delivering him. He was so tiny and perfect, and I would often wonder what he would be like when he was a teenager. Now, he's not so tiny, but he's still perfect to me. He's a great kid, and he makes me proud.

Last night, I surprised him with an impromptu party after Youth Church. I came in with an ice cream cake to share with the youth group. He was a little embarrassed, but mostly he was grateful that I went to the trouble to show him how special he is to me.

Today's post on my other blog,  is a recipe for the mini birthday cake pictured above. Although I'm not much of a cake decorator, and the cake is by no means perfect, I made the miniature cake for Sam's birthday. He loved it.

1 comment:

jlb said...

awesome looking cake!