Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted anything on here. Boy, have I been slacking!!!

The biggest news around the Mumpower house right now is illness. We've all been sick. Scott was sick last Friday, through the weekend, and still yet somewhat. I got it from Scott and felt badly Sunday and yesterday. Today, Sam stayed home from school with the same symptoms. Maybe now that we've all had it, it will just go away and leave us alone. At least we can hope!!

Although my Pampered Chef business has been pretty stagnant for the past several months, it appears that it is about to pick back up again. Yea!!! I'm hoping to have a few good shows this spring, and I'm really excited about it. Anyone reading this who is interested in hosting a PC show or buying products, please let me know. We've got some great deals going on this spring!

Let's see, what other news is there? Scott's mom is still in NC at Melissa's house. We were planning to go there for a visit this coming weekend, but we have decided to postpone our trip for a couple weeks. Louise has a doctor's appointment here in Bristol next Tuesday, so it would really be a waste of time and gas to go there now. We'll probably go down March 23 instead.

That's all the news for now. Have a great day!

No comments: