Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Long-Overdue Update

Well, I just realized I haven't posted anything here in a really long time. So, today I will tell you all about our Christmas.

On Dec. 21, Sam was a shepherd in the Christmas program at church. Here's a picture of the scene he was in, followed by a close-up of Sam. (He's the shepherd with the blue towel on his head.)

Photobucket

Photobucket


I received a very neat gift this Christmas. Joan (who works with me at Kintronic) gave me a wooden pin carved to form the name of Jesus, shaped as a cross. I've worn it often to Wal-Mart and have received many positive comments about it.

Photobucket


Here's a picture of our tree. The picture doesn't capture how pretty it really is. It's a fiber-optic tree and practically glows. Sam put most of the ornaments on it and did a great job.

Photobucket


For Christmas, Scott gave me a delicate gold chain with a pretty little diamond pendant. It's the prettiest thing he has ever given me. For our anniversary (Jan.1), he gave me matching earrings. Here's a picture of the necklace -- I don't have a picture of the earrings yet.

Photobucket

No comments: