Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Blog

I have started a new blog. It won't take away from this one in any way. This blog is just about random things going on in mine and Sam's lives. My new blog is one of those 365-somethings-in-365-days blogs. I have been inspired by blogs such as the one which inspired the book and movie "Julie and Julia". So, I decided to start my own. I am going to attempt to make one individual-sized dessert every day and then write a blog post about it, complete with pictures. Today is my 3rd day, and so far, so good.

Those of you who know me well, or who have followed this blog for any amount of time, know that I don't always stick with things so well. This blog is a prime example. I have gone weeks and even months at a time without a single post. I am hoping that, with my new blog, I will be much more consistent. If I receive comments, letting me know that people are reading it, I'm sure that will help me with being consistent. So, please read and comment often.

Click here to go to my new blog now.

No comments: