Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catch Up Time

I haven't written here in several days, and a lot has happened since then.

A little over a week ago, I got my hair cut -- SHORT! Everyone says they like it, but I'm not so sure. At least I know it will grow back quickly.

Last weekend, we made a very quick trip to Kitty's house. We left after I got off work Saturday evening and arrived at her house after midnight. We got up bright and early Sunday morning and spent the day shopping for school clothes for Sam. (It's a great place to shop for clothes, and we found lots of good buys for clothes that Sam likes.) We stayed as long as we possibly could and made it back home around midnight. It sure was hard to get up for work Monday morning!

At work Monday, I was given a gift card for being the associate who got the most credit card applications the previous Saturday. The down side was that I had to work the credit card table again this past weekend ... all day, both Friday and Saturday. Seems that no good deed goes unpunished!

This past Thursday, Sam started high school. It was just a 2-hour day to meet teachers, see where to go for classes, etc. School starts full-swing tomorrow. Sam is VERY exited about high school.

I'm sure I'll have lots to tell in a few days, so stay tuned!

No comments: