Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not Forgotten

I was blessed today as I read Isaiah 49:14-15 -- But Zion said, the Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Sometimes I feel down, like I've been forgotten. What a blessing to be reminded that, although even a parent may forget a child, my God will never forget me or forsake me!

2 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Sorry I haven't been by in a while -- a bit of surgery and a dying laptop, but all is getting well.

When forsaken starts to make a bed in your mind, remember that He knows exactly how many hairs are on our head at any given second -- and cares about them.

Suzanne Mumpower said...

I hope you're doing well and recovering from surgery. Thanks for being a faithful reader!