Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Help Me Decide

It's school picture time. Well, the pictures have been taken, and now it's time to decide which one(s) to buy. Being the biased mom that I am, I think my child is totally photogenic, and I'm having a tough time deciding which image to go with. That's where you come in. Please, please, please leave a comment letting me know which one you like best.

I scanned the proof sheet to put on here. The top 5 pictures are Sam; the pictures at the bottom are advertisements. Sorry the pictures are so tiny. When I tried to enlarge it, it became blurry.

Photobucket

I'll come back in a few days and let you know which one I picked.

2 comments:

Beth said...

the one in the middle on the bottom. so handsome!

Suzanne Mumpower said...

That's the one I'm leaning toward. :)