Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

MyPoints Revisited

I've talked about the MyPoints program before, but I feel the need to bring it up again. I really don't want my friends to miss out on something that can be a great blessing.

The main way to earn points is by shopping online. Since I don't do much of that, I'm glad there are other earning opportunities. Points can be earned by reading emails, taking surveys, searching on the web, and my personal favorite: using coupons which can be printed off the MyPoints website.

I've been a member of MyPoints for 11 years, and I have accumulated over 44,000 points. Over the years, I have redeemed those points for many different gift cards which were used to buy birthday or Christmas gifts for Sam or to treat us to a meal at a favorite restaurant. A few weeks ago, I had enough points to order a gift card for Red Lobster. Thankfully, that card arrived in the mail a couple days before Mother's Day, and Sam and I were able to enjoy a wonderful meal and a great time together.

Go to MyPoints to register for this great program.

No comments: