Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

SparkPeople Revisited

I have been asked lately how I have been able to lose 15 pounds in the last 8 weeks. I have been using a program called SparkPeople, which I have discussed on here before. For my new readers as well as my faithful followers who may not remember past posts, here is the information again.

SparkPeople is the world's largest healthy living community with a free online diet and fitness program. SparkPeople is helping millions of people achieve their goals every single day!

Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, live a healthier lifestyle or reach other goals, SparkPeople can help--and it's 100% FREE!

SparkPeople is free because REAL people like you, are getting REAL results and spreading the word to their friends and families!

By Joining SparkPeople You Get:

- Calorie Counter & Meal Plans: Take the guesswork out of what to eat with these powerful customizable tools.
- Personalized Fitness Plan & Exercise Demos: Burn calories and tone your muscles with routines you can do at home or at the gym, plus online exercise videos.
- Active Support Message Boards: Get help from thousands of other people like you who are losing weight with SparkPeople.
- Advice From Our Experts: Our programs are designed by registered dieticians and personal trainers, who are also there to answer your questions.
- Member Created Goal Teams: Find others with similar goals and work towards success together.
- Recipes, Articles, Tips and More: Thousands of articles and over 60,000 recipes to learn more about eating right, staying active, and sticking to your program.

Click the button below to learn more about and/or join SparkPeople.

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

2 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

I found it time consuming and a bit difficult to track using their calorie counter. But the meal planning and recipes are outstanding. It is the best freebie the web offers, in my small opinion -- and we only use a small portion of Spark People. Thanks for pointing us in that direction.

Oh -- nope. No large weight loss. Just a gradual change in eating style and gradual loss. Hey, it's better than the continued gain!

Suzanne Mumpower said...

You're absolutely right! My goal is a new lifestyle which will produce longer-lasting results than quick weight loss from fad diets. I've lost an average of just under 2 pounds a week, and I'm very happy with that. That's one of the things I love about SparkPeople. The program emphasis nutrition and fitness not quick weight loss.