Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mom

Lately, I have been missing my mom a lot. There are times when I think of her and miss her more than at other times, and this is one of those times. Usually, when I'm overwhelmed with thoughts of her, it's a time that has special significance to her - her birthday, the anniversary of her death, Christmas (her favorite holiday), etc.

Right now, it's not a specifically significant day. There are just so many things on my mind that I'd like to talk about with her. Sam is growing into such a marvelous young man, and every day there are new things I want to tell her about

Sure, I have family and friends to talk to, but it's just not the same. I. Miss. My. Mom!

This week, I've heard this song a couple times on the radio, and every time I hear it, I think of Mom and wish for one more day with her.

No comments: