Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

Long time, no blog

Okay, so I can't keep up a blog. If my life were more interesting, I guess I'd have more to write about. Of course, if it were more interesting, I don't suppose I'd have time to write about it. So, there we are back at Square One. I just never will be good at keeping a blog. Oh, well....

I had my usual Friday morning bagel with JC today. I always look forward to that! The bagel shop is hiring, and I'd love to get a job in the food industry, but I'm sure that it wouldn't pay as well as my current job. I did talk to the owner, and at first he said for me to quit my job and come work for him. However, after I told him where I work, he said I should stay where I am because he has great respect for my boss. I tend to agree. Still, I really, really want to get into the food industry!!!

Last night was orientation at Sam's school. Being in 6th grade now, he gets to change classes instead of having the same teacher all day. The down side is that there are only enough 6th graders for two classes, so he has one teacher for the morning and another teacher for the afternoon. Still, it's a good transition year. Next year, he'll be in the throes of Jr. High and will be changing classes for all subjects. I'm glad I still have one more year before he's a teenager!!!!

Alright, that's all I've got to write about today. Hopefully, I'll remember to come on here and write again soon and not wait for months as I usually do. God bless you in all your endeavors today!!!

No comments: