Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sam!!!!!

Yesterday was Sam's 12th birthday, and he says it was his best ever. We had some friends over after church for a dinner of hamburgers and hot dogs, and the boys passed a football around some outside afterward. Although his gifts weren't extravagant (they never are), he exlcaimed that I "always" know just what to get him; and he was more than pleased! That makes me very happy.

Unfortunately, I was so busy making sure his day was perfect, that I didn't remember to take ANY pictures. So, you'll just have to imagine his brightly smiling face glowing with glee as he opened his gifts and blew out the candles on his homemade chocolate/vanilla swirl cheesecake. (mmmm ... was that ever good!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Sam had a great birthday.