Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jingle Bells

Thanksgiving Day, as I was passing K-Mart on my way to my mother-in-law's house, I couldn't help but notice how full the parking lot was. Being ever so curious, I had to stop in there to see why. Turns out they were having a BIG sale that day. Of course, the BEST deals were the next day, but there were some good deals Thursday as well.

I'd been wanting some new Christmas earrings with little bells that would jingle. I already had some that I've worn the past few Christmases, but I don't really like them that much, and I have to move my head rather violently to get them to jingle. I found the cutest little earrings (at HALF off!) that make the sweetest little tinkling noise whenever I move my head even slightly. Here's a picture of one, but I don't know how well it shows up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh....they really look great on you.

Yours truly :)

Suzanne Mumpower said...

Thanks, Friend! ;)