Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

100th Post

Sorry I haven't updated this in so long. I've been told that the 100th post is supposed to tell 100 things about the blogger, and I just couldn't come up with 100 things. So, instead of never posting again, I decided to just tell as many things as I could think of and move on.

1) My full name is Suzanne Lynn Mulkey Mumpower.
2) I was born January 5, 1970.
3) I am now 40 years old.
4) I have one child.
5) My child's name is Samuel Arthur Mulkey.
6) I gave birth to Sam on Novemeber 18, 1995.
7) I am the mother of a teenager. Aghhhh!!!!
8) I work as a cashier at Wal-Mart in Bristol, TN.
9) I love to sing.
10) But, I can't sing! haha
11) I also love to cook.
12) And, I'm a pretty good cook.
13) I graduated from high school over 22 years ago. (In other words, I'm OLD!)
14) I graduated from college 19 years ago.
15) I have a B.S. degree in Accounting.
16) I was born with heart defects.
17) I like sports.
18) I really like basketball.
19) I really, really like tennis.
20) I love to read.
21) I like scrapbooking.
22) I'm also into old hot rods.
23) I like action movies
24) I also like movies based on true stories.
25) I don't like movies with sad endings. ie: "Million Dollar Baby", "Message in a Bottle"
26) I spent much of my childhood in Macon, GA.
27) I was born in South Bend, IN.
28) I have lived in 9 different states.
29) I have been to 42 states.
30) I have been to Alaska.
31) I have not been to Hawaii.
32) I have lived in Mexico.
33) I have been to Canada.
34) I want to go to Europe.
35) I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior in Feb, 1993.
36) I try to be a good Christian mom, but I often make mistakes.
37) I'm a member of Charity Baptist Church in Blountville, TN.
38) I currently live in Bristol, VA.
39) I have reddish brown hair.
40) I have greenish gray eyes.
41) My favorite color is green.
42) I collect frogs.
43) My favorite drink is Cherry Pepsi.
44) I'm also partial to coffee milkshakes.
45) My favorite ethnic food is Japanese.
46) My favorite dessert is New York style cheesecake.
47) I miss my mom.
48) I'm short ... only 60-1/2 inches (ie: 5ft. 1/2in.)
49) My hair has naturally been almost every color possible. It started off jet black, turned red then blond then brown. Now, it would be VERY gray if I didn't keep it colored.
50) I can't raise my left eyebrow. I was 5 years old when I discovered that and was totally embarrassed.
51) I attended private (Christian) schools from K5 through college.
52) My favorite subject in school was Math.
52) I can go to sleep almost anywhere, at almost any time, regardless of light and noise.
53) I am a published poet.
54) I'm writing a novel.
55) I have run out of things to say.

3 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Welcome back!! I don't think I could come up with 59 things -- never would get to 100. How did Spark People work out for you?

Suzanne Mumpower said...

Thank you, Grammy! I didn't stick with Spark People very well, but I'm trying again. If at first you don't succeed....

Anonymous said...

Very interesting.