Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'll Take the Blame!

Have you ever known someone who couldn't take the blame for anything? I think we've all known people who couldn't ever accept blame for anything, no matter how monumental or trivial. Well, that person is not me! In fact, I will sometimes take the blame for things I didn't even do.

At work today, a CSM came around to the cashiers, reminding us that when ringing up a cake from the bakery, we are not to turn it upside down to see the barcode on the bottom. The lady purchasing the cake was too kind to tell us which cashier did that today, and we were all speculating. Finally, I said, "I'll take the blame! It's just too unique and funny!" So, some of my co-workers accepted my fake claim of responsibility and gave me a new nickname -- "Shake-A-Cake"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty funny right there.