Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sam's Involvement at Church

This past Sunday evening, the youth group had charge of the entire service, and it was great! I was so very proud of Sam who was involved in much of it.

I took this picture before church. His face is painted for his portrayal of the Devil in a skit. I used my cell phone to record some of the skit. I was able to get only 1 minute of video, which was almost the entirety of sam's part. It is right below the picture.

The Devil



As soon as he finished his part in the skit, he had to run to the restroom, wash off the face paint, and get back into the auditorium in time to be an usher for the offering. He also said the prayer over the offering.

For the special music, the entire youth group did sign language to a couple songs. In one of the songs, five of them had solo parts. Sam was the youngest one with a solo part. This video shows his solo part plus a little more.

1 comment:

Hutch said...

Loved the song and the teens were Great..... Great Job I can see why your a proud mom of her son