Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Great Day

I enjoyed a wonderful evening with the ladies group at Charity Baptist Church. I've never met a more loving group of women, and I love them all dearly. I was given the privilege to share some of my testimony with them at the monthly ladies meeting, and it was such a blessing to me. I hope they were blessed as well.

Earlier in the day, I got to talk to my good buddy KJ. We hadn't talked in nearly a year, and it was such a wonderful time catching up on what's going on with each other. Also, there is a possible business venture that will come from our conversation, and I'm very excited to see how that goes.

Sam didn't have such a great day. In fact, he is pretty upset with me. I had promised him that today he would get to go get his learner's permit, but that didn't happen. I checked online to make sure we had everything we needed and realized that we have to have a letter from the school saying that he is meeting the compulsory attendance requirement. Since school is on spring break this week, Sam will have to get that letter next week. Boy, is he mad at me for not checking on that stuff sooner! I feel really bad about it, too.

No comments: