Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Quotes

This week, I've run across a few quotes that piqued my interest, and I decided to share them here.

Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. ~ Peter Ustinov

Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. ~ Anaïs Nin

When you need to talk I am here. When I need you to listen you are busy. When you finally decide who I am in your life...I will be gone. ~ unknown

Women are born angels. And when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly ..on a broomstick. Be warned. We are flexible like that. ~ unknown

Life is like an onion. You peel it off layer by layer and sometimes you cry.
Unknown

No comments: