Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Using Talents for God

I've always been a proud Mama, and I have documented many of Sam's accomplishments here on this blog. Sunday, I was prouder than ever because my son used his talents to serve God. In the morning service, he and two other kids in the youth group played their instruments for the offertory. In the evening service, Sam was part of a quartet made up of more kids from the youth group. I am so pleased with his desire to serve God with his talents.

Here are some sill shots from the offertory. Special thanks to Judy Williams for taking these pictures and sharing them with me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Below are one-minute clips from each special. In the second one, Sam is singing a solo part.



No comments: