Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I AM BLESSED!

Have you ever had a week that left you feeling like giving up? I have this past week. A distressing situation at work, Sam covered head-to-toe with poison ivy, a very serious situation involving Scott, then Scott getting hit by a truck while mowing. By the time I went to bed last night, I was ready to give up completely.

Then, I went to church today and was so blessed. The youth group came back from the Youth Conference in Gatlinburg all fired up for God. They gathered behind the pulpit, taking turns praising God and telling the church of the blessings they received at the conference, before singing "Hallelujah to the Lamb" and stirring the hearts of everyone in the congregation.

Thanks to the Lord for tender-hearted young people who aren't afraid to get up before the church and be a blessing. Today, I remember I AM BLESSED!

The video below is of a group of young people singing "Hallelujah to the Lamb." It's not the youth group at my church, but it is the same song, sung at a youth conference similar to the one our youth group attended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that video doesn't do anything for you then something is seriously wrong with you. Thanks for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

AMEN ... Thanks for sharing sis..... Love you.... Patti