Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Awesome Date

Last night I had the best date night in a long, long time. I didn't get off work until 8:00, so we grabbed a quick bite to eat at Pal's (the BEST hamburgers in the Tri-Cities) and topped it off with a Blizzard from Dairy Queen for dessert. Then, we went to see the best movie I've seen in a while. Fast Five. If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, you need to go while it's still in theaters, and stay until the end of the credits. I'm not going to say why, exactly, because I don't want to ruin it; but it's worth it. I guess I was too busy drooling over Paul Walker and Vin Diesel to figure things out. I was taken by surprise a few times, but Sam said he pretty much expected things to turn out as they did. Wouldn't want to admit that he's more astute than I am, so I'll just stick with the assumption that I was too distracted by Paul Walker's smile and Vin Diesel's muscles. Mmmmmmm!!!! haha

No comments: