Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dear Friend

Last night, I talked to a very dear friend for the first time in nearly two years. One cool part about it was being able to pick right back up, as if there had been no time lapse at all. It's really awesome when that happens! The best part, though, is that we are able to share on a whole new level now. The last few months, I have grown closer to God than I have been in a while, and my friend became truly saved! Wow! Now he's not only my friend, but also my brother. I'm overwhelmed. It was a great night!!

We shared pictures of our kids...all grown up now, and we talked at length about what we've been studying in the Bible lately. We even listened to a sermon together on the internet and then discussed it. That was a great experience!

Another very cool thing is that I may actually get to see him this weekend. How awesome would that be??? I'm going to say it again...I'm overwhelmed.

No comments: