Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Coincidence

I'm posting this here instead of my new blog because it pertains to this blog specifically. Twice in 2010, I wrote about Garick Zikan. (For those not in Bristol, he is a local news anchor.) Periodically, I have seen blog views that came from a google search for "Garick Zikan". Of course, I have know way of knowing if it is a fan, a friend of his, or even himself.

Saturday night, on my way home from work (and still dressed in my Walmart blue and khaki), I stopped at Kroger to get some milk. Garick Zikan was also at the dairy cooler getting milk at the same time. What I found interesting was that, later that evening, I noticed that about 40 minutes after that incident, someone accessed this blog via a google search for "Garick Zikan". It could just be coincidence, or it could be that he recognized me from the picture on the right and looked it up when he got home to see if that was me.

Mr. Zikan, if you do happen to read this blog, drop me a note to let me know. That would be too cool!

No comments: