Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sometimes, life stinks!

I've not been writing in here every day lately, because I've been so stinkin' busy! As I wrote earlier, I've started working full-time now. One of my co-workers has been out of the office most of the past 2 weeks, so I have spent my time at work doing her job. Although I know how to do it, I'm not always comfortable with it, so I've been going home oh, so tired and stressed out. Once I get home, I have to do the usual....get supper on the table, clean up the kitchen, do a little straightening around the house, etc. Before I know it, it's already bedtime.

It's only 2pm now, and I'm ready for bed already!!! Goodnight. ;)

1 comment:

Randi said...

I'm so glad you were able to get the full time job, but I'm sure it'll be a huge adjustment!!
Maybe when you're not doing two jobs you can insert time for blogging again,eh?
Hope things get a bit easier...