Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

E. H. Ministry

At my church, we have E.H. Ministry on Tuesday evenings. I usually have to work on Tuesday evenings, so Sam and I haven't been able to be involved in E.H. Well, today, I worked 7am to 4pm, so we got to go tonight. E.H. stands for Every House, and it's a visitation program. There is a meal beforehand, and then teams go out visiting different categories of people. Tonight, I went out with Michelle Cross and three kids from the youth group (Mackenzi, Mandie, and Mason), and we visited young people who either have visited our church or who attend our church but do not come for Sunday school. Sam went out with the pastor's wife and some other kids, and they visited children who have come to Awana. We both had a great time and can't wait to go again next week since I don't work next Tuesday. Yay!

No comments: