Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday, part 3

Today just kept getting better and better. The ironic thing is I was having a really bad day. I didn't want to go to church this morning or tonight, but I'm so glad I went to both services! I mentioned in my previous post about the wonderful service this morning, but I failed to mention that the auditorium was packed. I heard tonight that there were over 430 there this morning! Praise God!

Tonight, the sign team did a wonderful job. I wish I had gotten pictures of them, but I forgot I had my camera with me. I did remember my camera when the youth group did their skit, though. Below are pictures of that and one picture of the youth group as they sang "Glorious Day" at the end of the service.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: