Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

I Love My Church!

Yesterday was a wonderful day in the Lord at Charity Baptist Church. Our pastor preached the Word of God unashamedly. I'm so thankful that I have a pastor who is not afraid of the opinions of men but steadfastly preaches the Word of God without apology.

In the morning service, we had the largest crowd ever for a non-Easter Sunday. Praise God for what He is doing at Charity Baptist Church and in Blountville, TN!!

I was the special singer yesterday, for my first time at this church. (Figures it would be on a Sunday with an unusually large attendance!) I am typically stricken with intense stage fright, but yesterday, God calmed my nerves and helped me to just sing praise to Him.

If you live in the Tri-Cities, you should come visit us sometime. I guarantee you won't find a more loving church in this area! I'll be looking for you!!

1 comment:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Isn't it a blessing when godly mean speak His word unashamedly? Ours did Sunday, too. He said it was politically correct, but it was God's word, and he read the verses right from the Bible. Lots of "Amen" from the congregation, too. May God bless these men who follow His word.